Istanbul City Plan with Illustrations
( 2012 ) by Serif Yenen
- Fold-out map
- Published by Serif Yenen in December 2012
- Dimensions (in inches) 24.40 x 34.65 (in centimeters) 62 x 88
- ISBN 978-605-4541-24-9
- Illustrations are not imaginary but realistic.
- Information and practical tips are available on how to explore Istanbul.
- The main city plan covers the following:
- Old city
- Golden Horn
- Pera and Taksim
- Bosphorus until the Bosphorus Bridge
- Shores of the Asian side of Istanbul
- Other plans at the back of the map:
- Full Bosphorus map
- Constantinople during the Byzantine period
- Istanbul during the Ottoman period
- Sultanahmet Area
- Topkapi Palace
- Simplified public transportation map
“Istanbul City Plan with Illustrations” is available at special discount for bulk purchases (1000 copies or more) for promotions or premiums. Special editions, including personalized covers, excerpts, and corporate imprints, can be created for special needs. Your business can be marked in the map.
For more information, contact Serif Yenen: firstname.lastname@example.org