- Central location in the heart of the city, near Taksim Square.
- Short presentation on a-thousand-year-old history of wine making in Turkey by our expert sommelier who also is a researcher on history of wine.
- Wines produced with some of the oldest grapes of the world led by an instructor sommelier.
- Wines produced from 5,000-year-old native grapes of Turkey
- Four wines, coming from 4 different wine regions of Turkey with expert commentaries.
- Enjoy the pleasure of tasting in small groups limited maximum to 12 people, most probably you will be with your own small group only.
- Wine recommendations
Whether you are a connoisseur of fine wines or just want to know a little more about what you are drinking, you will appreciate this wine tasting, basically for two reasons:
1-There is a long wine history in the lands of Turkey.
2-Turkish wines are produced with more than 30 different indigenous grapes.
This wine tasting experience will start with a short presentation on the history of viticulture in Anatolia. Immerse yourself in a world of Anatolian viticulture, and discover 4 different indigenous grape varieties of Turkey.
- Presentation on the history of wine
- Wine Tastings
- “Wines of Turkey” color brochure
- Personal expenses
- Gratuity to the guide (optional)
What is Included?
What is not Included?
Place and Time?
We will inform you of the place after we learn of your location in the city.
Everyday between 6:30 and 8:00 p.m. (Special private sessions are also available. Please check with us.)
Price: $50.00 USD per person
Capacity: Minimum 4, maximum 12 guests
Note 1: If you are below 4 participants, we can still offer this experience for the price of 4 participants.
Note 2: We also offer wine dinners with specialty Turkish dishes for groups. Please check with us.
This tour is operated by A-group Travel Agency “Serif Yenen Travel” licensed by the Turkish Ministry of Tourism (Licence number: 8860)