Istanbul is the only city in the world which is located on two different continents. Let us start the day in Europe, cross the Bosphorus Strait to reach Asia. No passports are required!
These are off the beaten paths and help us a lot in understanding the contemporary city. Very few travelers do these.
- Cross the Bosphorus by train, passing through the underwater tube at the bottom of the Bosphorus.
- Walking tour in Üsküdar on the Asian side of Istanbul with visits to the market and Architect Sinan’s Mosque
- Visit one of the most modern mosques in Turkey by a woman interior designer, Sakirin Mosque in the Karacaahmet Cemetery
- Public Transportation to Kadiköy
- Market Street in Kadiköy
- Lunch at a Local Gourmet Restaurant
- Turkish Coffee Experience
- Back to Europe by public ferry from Kadiköy
- A workshop on Turkish Delights
What is Included?
- Professional tour guide services
- Public transportation (The new cross-continental tube at the bottom of the Bosphorus, dolmus, public boat and public tram)
- Tea break
- Turkish Delight workshop
What is not Included?
- Turkish coffee break
- Personal expenses
- Gratuity to the guide (optional)
Meeting Point and Time?
We will pick you up from the port and go to the Old City by public transportation. We will take you back to the port at the end of the tour. We can start this tour anytime between 09:00 and 10:00 a.m.
Duration of the Tour?
It will take about 6-7 hours.
Price and Payment: $85.00 USD per person
The price is $85.00 USD per person. Children up to the age of 3 are free. The children between 4 and 11 will pay $55.00 USD only.
For the confirmation of the tour, we will kindly ask you to make payment.
Minimum 2, maximum 6 guests would be ideal.
Terms & Conditions and Cancellation Policy
This tour is operated by A-group Travel Agency “Serif Yenen Travel” licensed by the Turkish Ministry of Tourism (License number: 8860)